Central Labour Management (ClearMatch)
An agile retail workforce solution delivering fully integrated labour budgeting, capacity management, talent management and recruitment
ClearMatch enables Retail Leadership, Finance, Labour, HR and Store teams to deliver comprehensive and dependable workforce management (WFM).
With labour requirements, employee contracts, seasonal requirements and budgets aligned; recruitment required to deliver an organisation’s service promise, year-round, is translated into action.
Who is it for?
Based on the SWL ethos of ‘clarity for continuous improvement,’ ClearMatch meets the labour management complexities and challenges faced by all stakeholders working towards an aligned workforce in a dynamic environment.
- Capacity management and talent management (in individual stores and across a retail estate) must always be strategised and targeted, increasing alignment.
- Every store faces unique challenges to resource correctly and meet the service promise – this is often neither quantified nor considered within the recruitment lifecycle. You may not have the optimum contract mix, to meet the needs of each location, bringing operational and cost efficiencies.
- The recruitment process may not be as smooth as it could be, in terms of cover for key milestones.
- Unidentified or concealed gaps and capacity risks lead to poor service execution in store.
- Unwanted spending on overtime budgets and reliance on last-minute recruitment, can easily occur and escalate.
- All the above can cause costly, time-consuming administration headaches and have a negative impact on service levels, budget and store performance.
- A reliable and resilient colleague base (with aligned, optimised, safe and expected workload) enables cost efficiencies and delivers optimum customer service and store performance.
- Full prediction of peaks, seasons, holidays, task and related employee requirement, and recruitment (by Base Week and Quarter), delivers year-long operational certainty.
- Differing requirements relating to varied contracts are aligned, and change is systemised and digitalised.
- Plugging into existing recruitment, HR, Payroll and Labour systems; contracting decisions can be taken by Store Managers, providing smooth, worry-free working, and with Store Management and Head Office teams always on the same page.
- Recruitment is aligned to meet the needs of identified customer service and operational skills.
- Presentation of a unified metric of ‘Matches’ and in-flight actions, enables a common language and measures between Stores and Head Office.
- Overall, ClearMatch enables Finance, Labour and HR teams to deliver comprehensive and dependable workforce management, for 52 weeks of the year.
“SWL Group is a specialist business that has delivered for Argos to an extremely professional standard, making it easy for store managers to match customer demands across the week and time of day.” Head of Store Operations, Argos.
“In less than a few weeks, the SWL Group team were able to confirm data and show a true picture of current labour utilisation, plus the actual workload required for store delivery and replenishment processes.” Retail Director, Matalan.
Why not book a no-commitment discovery call?
To find out more, contact Adrian Barradell – 07732 007 468/ +44 (0)1527 895020/ email firstname.lastname@example.org