Continuous Customer Experience – CCX for Leisure & Fitness
The CX solution for Fitness & Leisure operators and their customers.
Are you facing these business pains?
CCX is for anyone seeking solutions to Fitness & Leisure CX challenges including:
- A poor understanding of how customers (including members, non-members and non-participants) want to engage with centres and services.
- Poor engagement with customers leading to a breakdown in understanding specific customer needs, wants or desires, impacting centres ability to drive meaningful change.
- Providing a flexible CX solution that goes beyond traditional metrics like CSAT & NPS, empowering your team with actionable knowledge that delves deeper into customer experiences.
- Hesitancy and uncertainty on which areas are the most appropriate to invest in to improve facilities for your customers.
- Addressing the challenges posed by fluctuating visitor numbers post-COVID and the current cost-of-living crisis. Now, more than ever, companies need to demonstrate tangible value for money to their customers.
How can SWL help?
SWL’s industry changing Continuous Customer Experience – CCX for Leisure & Fitness provides the ideal medium for customers to quickly leave anonymous feedback. The CCX solution dives deep into the reasons behind customer sentiment, providing actionable knowledge to drive real, tangible change in your centres.
What business benefits can you expect?
- CCX delivers instant reach, for real-time insight into customers’ views, allowing site leaders to act fast upon any negative customer feedback.
- Instant interaction removes barriers to customer feedback capture, facilitating high levels of engagement across all user groups.
- Accelerates understanding of what to stop, start, continue or enhance to improve performance and service across your sites.
- Executives can make informed decisions on operations and strategy based on data fact, meaning no more uncertainty when investing.
- CCX grants unparalleled flexibility, giving the ability to inquire about anything, anytime. This capability grants leaders the freedom to test initiatives and explore hypotheses through targeted customer campaigns with precision and ease.
What do our customers say?
SWL enables us to gather information for our customer journey. Engaging with customers is critical in our business.
Executive & Head of Support Services, Rivers Fitness
Rivers Fitness group in Wychavon, Worcestershire is a not-for-profit leisure group. Head of Support Services and Executive Team member Sharon Keen gave an evaluation of SWL’s CCX technology that the business has implemented in order to harness the power of customer to enhance their experiences.
Read full interview to learn more.
Want to know more?
Want to know more about SWL’s Continuous Customer Experience – CCX for Fitness & Leisure?
Why not book a no-commitment discovery call?
To find out more, complete the form below. Alternatively, contact us on +44 (0)1527 895020.
Learn about SWL’s other solutions by visiting our Retail Solutions & CX Solutions pages or follow us on LinkedIn.