Food To Go (F2G 360)
Data-fact, insights and implementation for Food To Go planning, performance and profit
Retail management teams overseeing supermarket, convenience and forecourt outlets need to deliver the most effective and profitable Food To Go (F2G) service.
With SWL’s comprehensive ‘measure – insight – adapt – perform’ F2G 360 approach, you’ll execute the best F2G service to your customers.
Who is it for?
CEOs. Operations Directors. Regional and Store Managers. F2G Managers and Supervisors. Other retail leaders responsible for effective store operations.
Do you have clear Food To Go delivery objectives? Are any of the below challenges for your team?
- Do you have all the Food To Go planning and operational insights you need to make the right decisions regarding your F2G offer?
- Are you able to correctly model/ forecast F2G product range and quantity?
- Are your customers happy with F2G availability?
- Are you sure that your Food To Go planning and offer meets the needs of different store sizes, locations, demographics, customer demands and changing day and time demands?
- Are you resourcing F2G labour correctly with a trained and effective team?
- Are you using complex and inconsistent paper-based reporting?
- Are you managing quantities, ‘make to order’, sell-by windows and any wastage/ cost loss?
- Is Food Safety maintained and incorporating industry best practice and standards?
- With SWL onboard, you’ll maintain the most profitable Food To Go delivery – with improved forecasting, ordering and production data, and waste minimisation.
- You’ll have comprehensive customer feedback data to ensure you understand (and can meet) day/ time/ location/ customer needs/ variation – enabling store specific decisions to be made, benefiting customers across each trading day and week.
- You’ll identify best practice to achieve better supply and meet demand.
- You’ll be equipped with best practice to ensure you have effective labour to pick, produce, display and serve – and cutting labour costs.
- You’ll deliver food safety best practice to support compliance.
- Shrinkage/ waste/ costs will be addressed and reduced.
- To identify growth opportunity and maximise ROI, each project will be fully bespoke and delivered in collaboration with the retailer.
A national forecourt retailer invited SWL to deliver a Food To Go 360 measurement project.
Following productivity and customer studies within representative locations, data-fact highlighted a variety of improvement opportunities.
- Operational efficiency
- Cleanliness and stockroom issues
- Consistent in Food To Go application across locations
- Consistency in profit performance across locations.
A productivity framework, including methodologies for improvement, was then devised and adopted.
The result was a significant uplift in performance, supported by measurable sales and service KPIs, plus a 19% reduction in associated costs.
“SWL Group is a reliable, detailed and knowledgeable company that can really add value to our customers, creating a great shopping experience as efficiently as possible.”
Why not book a no-commitment discovery call?
To find out more, simply call Adrian Barradell on 07732 007 468/ +44 (0)1527 895020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.