Retailers have faced the toughest challenge since the 2008-12 economic global recession – namely reopening whole estates after an unprecedented crisis and operating in an unknown Retail landscape. SWL’s Retail Crisis Recovery offers the best path and partnership for moving towards a new BAU for Retailers. We continue to publish detailed syntheses of our own and other Thought Leaders’ analysis of and predictions for the Retail New Normal in response to the Coronavirus pandemic. The articles can be found here:
Recovery and safe transition into and beyond Retail New Normal needn’t be high risk. SWL Retail Crisis Recovery offers a partnership with three essential components for insight, transition and optimisation through this challenging period and beyond.
SWL Group International Ltd
– Most effective store opening plan
– Best in-Store Health and Safety practices
– Understand Customer behaviours – what’s changed/ changing
– What is the best HR model for the new trading landscape
– Understanding Colleagues’ different needs
– Learnings from Retailers trading the last 6 months
– Identify what to start, stop, enhance, continue to be effective now – and perform in the emerging Retail New Normal (RNN).
– Reliable Foundation for Change
– Act on operational ‘Data-fact’ + Customer & Colleague Feedback + Proven Methods + Expert knowledge
– Make strong decisions for continuous improvement to Customers ‘Shopping’ and Colleagues ‘Working’ Experiences based on Real + Current feedback.
– Continuous review on Safety & Welfare practices for Customer/ Colleague
– Simultaneously, deploy best processes to trade effectively in a recession
– Effective HR Model to deliver ‘Best Shopping Experience’ that’s optimised to the new Landscape/ Conditions and within Organisations capability.
– Agile & Continuous Strategy – ability to pre-empt & adapt to further change and perform in the Retail New Normal.